Riverside Central

Elementary school

School Social Workers

A School Social Worker provides direct and indirect social work services for students receiving special education services and students with social and/or emotional problems which interfere with their achievement and functioning in school and facilitates communication among students’ school, home and community environments. This may include groups, family support, and communication, as well as crisis intervention and response. 

Who are my School Social Workers?

Please feel free to navigate through this website. Along the left side of the page, you will find several different links you can use as resources for your family. If these links are not functioning properly, please contact one of us.

These websites are not endorsed by Rochester Public Schools.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.

Rochester Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability.