Riverside Central

Elementary school

Planning a Move?
If you are moving within District 535, your child's records will be forwarded to the new school without any paper work. However, if you are moving out of District 535, you will need to sign a release of information form so your child's records may be sent to the new school when they request them.

Change of Address or Telephone Number

If you move during the school year, please inform the Riverside office (328-3700) and the Transportation Office at your earliest opportunity. They will require you to present documentation (utility bill, purchase or lease agreement for the new residence, etc.) before the change will be made. It takes two or three days to process changes. Early notification will prevent uninterrupted bus service.

Any change to your telephone numbers can be made at the Riverside office.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.

Rochester Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability.